Bug ODE Internal Error 1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sebastian_fl, Mar 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I'm glad you guys use jenkins, but an assertion with absolute addresses... :)

[​IMG]

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Mr. Jenkins? I know him ...

[​IMG]

He cost me a map and 100 burners.

Not just that ... the stupid client crashes every 15 minutes.
    Now ... make the game available in Firefox again ... before you fix the stupid client. I play at TS in Firefox and the game never crashes ... but the client is a real mess. I have to suffer at Grimmag using that client. (facepalm) :mad::mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG]

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

uh... LOL... Use IE! IE is not the best browser by far but it sure beats out the client! :D

trakilaki likes this.
  4. motorola11

motorola11 Forum Apprentice

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Thank-you for this report. When that error exactly started? Have you tried to clean your DSO Client Folder? Let us know if that works ;)
    Tell us if this error is appearing often and, of course, in what context (crafting; changing map; ...). Your support is very important :)

Hey there @motorola11 ,

Remove DSO Client Temp Folder from your computer and install our client again.
    This normally happens when:
    • You are trying to login and there was an update that you haven't downloaded yet;
    • When you login to test server at the same time with official server with different releases versions.

I would say that your case is the first one. How to fix? HERE.

Waiting for your feedback, heroes! ;)
    Cheers,

6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

It was in the event map1. Was killing some mob I guess, or doing nothing.

But the point of this particular thread is to let Dev know that we should not be seeing error messages with absolute paths on the staging environments. They either included some testing libraries that shouldn't be there, or there are some resolver issues, or there is something like this hardcoded.

I suspect this is not normal flow, and that function should not have been called at all, so it's a double issue.

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @sebastian_fl ,

This is a new one for us too, it seems :p
    Yes, I think they make like that way because it is easier for them to find out the solution, but it is not very friendly for user.

We have a possible solution for that: you must change DNS and it should be resolved. ;)
    Cheers,

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What DNS has got to do with Mr. Jenkins?

motorola11 likes this.
  9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

I got an answer from one colleague that experienced the same situation and he suggested to do that. In his case, it was fixed.
    If not, give us feedback on that :)
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.