can't combine?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by booger73, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booger73

booger73 Forum Apprentice

Not sure why this is happening..
    I have four (unique, tier 1 shroud of untouchables).. all are new - one was found, others materia from the end guy
    They're all the new kind (for ref purposes, #1 is +21 dmg, 55% armor, #2 is +21 dmg, 52% armor, #3 is +24 dmg, 46% armor, #4 is +24 dmg, 53% armor).. with CV ranges from 3860 to 4253.. all lvl 55..

Why can't I combine these at the workbench to make a tier2?
    A tier 2 obviously exists (if you go to excruciating q2.. it shows a tier2 shroud)..

Why can't I take the four tier1 to make them tier2

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

3. booger73

booger73 Forum Apprentice

Gotcha.. thanks trak.. i reading the crafting etc before and the use of the new cores
    I thought it was all about transferring just the enchantments only..

I guess I was fooled cause I recently could (for example) combine the wolf tier set just like before also, so I assumed (incorrectly I see) that you could do the same with PW set items

Color me bummed..
    Do you think we'll ever get to combine tier1 PW to tier2 and so on? if no, I guess I have some melts

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Event unique items are different story ... however there will be changes with them too.

No ... it is just you haven't been informed.
    That is the main reason I am not crafting anything yet ... because the game designers are keeping everything as Top Secret. Can you believe ... it is almost May and we still don't have a single piece of information ...
    I don't know ... but Eliot Ness set is not worth crafting anyway.

5. X-VII

X-VII Forum Apprentice

What, so confused.... So they removed that feature where you can upgrade a tier 1 to tier 2 and so forth? So if you like a tier 4 set, you need to buy it right? Or else there's no way you can get it with crafting???

Or is it when you put a tier 2 and tier 3 and the right amount of cores in the workbench, then the item (tier 3) will upgrade to tier 4???

Also when using core crafting transfer, will all the ingredients be consumed? Or will you still get both uniques?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.