Suggestion Bosses drop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by UndergroundKiller, Jun 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree

Poll closed Jun 13, 2017.
  1. 100% yes

20.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. Yes, but that would be a buff for twinks when they farm

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Simply I suggest to make a boss mod1 drop one legend with 100% chance to happen, mod2 to drop two legends, mod3 three legends and mod4 four legends...
    Simply I feel insulted when Sigris Infernal dies and he drops 3 legends, or worst, herold fatal dies and he drops 2 legends...

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I like it except leave out mod 1 guarantee drop. Just make it for lvl 50 + players (excruciating and higher mods.)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

gun and UndergroundKiller like this.
  3. UndergroundKiller

It was so simple and I didn't think about it :oops:

4. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

i would rahter have a 10% drop chance for unique on Infernal than anything else
    an instead of guaranteed legendary drop (legs do have crap stats in 99.9% of the time)i would settle for craftable items (so, magic with close to perfect gold line). sure some will say "if everyone drops the gold lines to craft we are all op" ... don't forget how many crafts you need (unless you're Michelle) to pass those golden stats on.

for me, legendary item drops are melts or gold, i'd rather have a beeter chance at decent magic/exo that i can use

5. UndergroundKiller

Sure, but you can have a 100% drop chance of an unique when you're talking to the vendor :p
    I just don't like being trolled by mod3 bosses and recive just 2 legends, when minibosses can drop them too. It's not worth the effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.