shut down counter

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bloodyneo, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

hi there
    every time the server shut down counter 30 minutes every thing happen in this minutes does not count or change when the server get back online for example i went to bet in jester and i won about 1500 red essence and some andermant when the server back online its vanished...AND I GOT 10 cubes i opend it and it was all crap red items ....so when the sever back online i found the cubes not opened..i opend it again and it was same 10 carpy red items exactlly the same...so i will save all my cubes and split it apart and open each part to see what good to open next count down
    OR u FIX that dam server reset and ignore this post

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And let me guess. You played all the way up to when the server kicked you off.

The server shut downs are a special time, and if you want those things to count, log out properly to saver progress before the server shuts down without saving it.

P.S. What the hell are "Red Items" from cubes?

3. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

stop defending the bugs mr horrible because you are horrible ok? and dont respond to thread made by me because i dont like your attitude and your sarcastic way u have

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  4. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

P.S. What the hell are "Red Items" from cubes?[/QUOTE]

i guess if the color of the pc is not correct exo items could be red like

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes it is a bug ... Microsoft has it too ... every time I am writing a word document and the power goes off next time I turn my PC on ... the word document is empty. Fortunately I have found a workaround ... hitting Ctrl+S every few minutes is fixing this bug.
    In the game you should log out as it is a equivalent workaround to Ctrl+S.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm sorry, but where the hell did I "defend" the bugs/unintentional function? I simply understand how the server shut down system works from seeing it multiple times on the forums before. In fact, there are even players who abuse this bug/function, and for that reason, I'd actually love for them to program things smarter. For example, they could implement a scrip that forces everyone online to travel to Kings Hill 15 seconds before the final shut down to force everyone to "save" the last 30 min. The would work perfectly in my humble opinion.

And by the way, the only way to get me to stop responding to the things you say is if you stop saying anything at all. I think I speak for a large percentage of the forums when I say that we'd all very much appreciate that.

Dragonnns and GodChronos like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.