Support will not help me!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -DeathRaider-, May 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am sick of sending in tickets for the same problem. I wait a couple weeks for you guys to fix them but no you just simply ignore me. I am having problems with my skills for about a year. My iron brow only works part of the time and my charge almost never works. The rage attack most the time does no damage and doesn't build up rage. With new uniques and they're bonuses this is getting more serious because some of the bonueses are useless because skills won't work. I have no lag most the time with ms speed of 70-90. Please help me I don't know what to do anymore except ask the forum. I have done everything possible even get new computer and got different internet. I am losing pvp battles because something iron brow never works. All other skills work everytime just fine. I know how this game works very well as I have played over 5 years. So don't tell me [EDIT] things like if I have enough rage or if I am in an area where the skills won't work.

Last edited by moderator: May 12, 2017
    thewiz6666 likes this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I personally have problems with dragon hide and iron dwarf -sometimes the respective immunity talents do not trigger.

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

It is not just you. There are issues with the skills. Everyone is facing these issues.
    Sometimes Ice Sphere doesn't work and doesn't work until you move.
    Sometimes in the heat of the battle, I get kind of stuck. Anything I press doesn't work until you move. And usually it is too late when you realize this and you are already dead.
    Most of the time, it seems that these skills getting stuck is associated with the movement some way. Moving seems to fix the problem. But, in the battle it is usually too late when you realize this.

4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @-DeathRaider- , according to what you're describing, it appears that your connection has latency issues, I've experienced some of the things you're describing, exactly as you are describing them, and I identified that the cause was indeed my network acting-up and giving me lag spikes.

Now, please take a moment to read what you wrote down again, does it make any sense to you that there would be random characters in the servers whose skills don't work as intended whereas other characters of the same class are working just fine?, the vast majority of the time, it's not an issue tied to the character itself, it's either server related (which support volunteers report in a timely manner) or caused by issues with your connection, graphics card, or your machine. Then what exactly do you think support volunteers can do about any of those issues?, and what exactly do you expect as an answer if you keep inquiring them about the same thing (which they already told you they can't resolve) again and again?

I'd suggest you follow the steps to verify your connection quality, and regardless of the results, there's a bunch of things you can try that I suggested to other user before:

And last but not least, please keep calm and remember we have a set of forum rules you should observe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have got proof of those, we'd appreciatte you capture them in video and send them to your language support team together with the details, I've noticed no malfunction with those skills myself and we have got no reports either.

This is a known bug, which has been repeatedly reported by us.

This just recently jumped into our radar, it's being investigated at the moment, best regards for all. ;)

5. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Funny how they replied to me that this isn't happening to others. Only thing that is happening to me with problems with movements is with getting on mount sometimes. My ranged characters have this movement problem with attacks. But is not a big deal compared to my dk. The animation works with all my skills but with iron brow, rage attack, and charge it shows animation but effects won't happen. With the charge it just rubber bands me back. All my others skills have zero problems, so something is wrong with programming or something specifically with those skills. These problems have been happening for maybe over a year. When I send this to support they either blame the problem on me or ignore me.

-MERGED-

Lol this is just wrong my internet speed is fine. Why is it that I have no problems with my other characters skills? My computer is up to date and my ms is speed is fine too. Its funny how when my ms speed was in the hundreds a while back I never had these problems, so your diagnosis isn't the case.

Last edited by moderator: May 12, 2017
    thewiz6666 likes this.
  6. Dear -DeathRaider- I have reviewed your Support correspondence. Kindly do not lie on the forum. Thank-you ever so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.