Materi Fragment Farming

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gun, Jun 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I've been wondering what is the most effective way to farm materi fragment.

Infernal mode
    Still too slow to kill a monster. So it ineficient for me.

Fatal mode
    I have not consistently try it. Going to try Q3M1 soon.

Excruciating mode
    Over 3k fragment/hour in Q3M1.

Painful mode
    Over 2,5k fragment/hour in Q1 complete run.

With 100% Materi drop size buff in 4 hours playing I get 20k fragment.

Is there any other method?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

yes, good group of 5 , each entering Q1, mod 2 or 3 (depending how fast your killing potential is). There , just look for the Frags spawning shrine. who finds it, invites the other 4 in the group so they can all clear the map and farm the nice amount of frags.

there's also an upgrade to this: sam procedure but before joining the materi shrine, the 4 members (except the one who found it) get the frags drop increase shrine and then do the run.

either way, you need a coordinated team, either TS/Vent or even the game's chat will do

3. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Yes, I am doing it solo on Q1 Fatal only opening materi fissures.
    I am doing everyday in a hour around 6-9k MF, which is pretty good.

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Ahh I see.. I've never go in just specifically only opening the fissures. Thx guys, going to try this.

Did you use the 100% buff to get this amount?

5. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Yes, I did.
    I got them through LB and I am using 1 per day: do dailies for bonuses and use the MF buff in the last 2 dailies (2x30 minutes).

Which means, in the first 30 minutes, I have 100+25% of MF. Additionally, I use +25% from the buff given by pedestal. Said that, you can have in 30 minutes, a total bonus of 150%. In Q1 M3, each fissure grants you around 88 MF.

In the last 30 minutes of 100% buff, you can get +50% MF if you do the last daily + 25% from the buff given by pedestal. So, 175% more. In Q1 M3, each fissure grants you around 100 MF.

:)

6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Wow! Confirmed.
    Just got 7K MF in 1 hour.

Arx_X & -.SeReNiTy.- thank you for sharing. Glad I asked around :)

Shine2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.