What is Premium day

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Sep 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

What is premium day? What does it give to Prem users? (I don't have right now).
    Can somebody share the offers?

2. jvstice

jvstice Forum Greenhorn

Nothing so far...

3. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

I have a feeling i'll forget to add money to my debit card and get a good 1 hour limited offer..

4. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I read somewhere:
    "Premium Day is here! Go to Emilia in Kingshill to see what she is offering today! All times are CEST (UTC +2)."
    so I'm expecting an official announcements with some date.

5. cogix

cogix Regular

People says "so far, so good".
    In such case I would use "so far, nothing so good"
    I have premium, I went to talk to Emilia, same items, same prices, nothing new, nothing better

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Emilia's stuff is still crap and not worth using for 0 gold.

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Does the count down mean that "Premium Day" starts in 5 days, 3 hours, 36 minutes, and xx seconds?

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'm assuming it lasts that long.... whatever "it" is....

9. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

That is the way I read it. Particularly as I can't see anything has changed at this point. More a call to arms (or credit card) and get ready, as here it comes.

10. jslaughter

jslaughter Forum Apprentice

It appears it's a countdown to premium day, the timer stops one day before the leaderboard ends, maybe a way to get everyone to spend the gold they made on the leaderboard i think.

11. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

My guess is special limited sales from Emilia (*points finger at armored Rhino and other pets, consumables and cosmetis that usually aren't sold by that merchand or could be discounted) and limited time offers on premium and deluxe which will start when the countdown is over

Unless you need the pets and the Mount for the buffs/prices in the collection bag.

12. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I hope that offer will not end before we get gold from lederboard, that will be so bad, i realy need one pet from that NPC.

13. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

I don't think it will match. If i understand well, the premium day will be sunday and we'll receive gold from ranking after monday.
    Maybe it will have some andermant offers ? If there's gold offers effectively it will be sad...

14. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Especially since I gambled 800+ gold 3 days before the announcement came out. :(

15. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

What angers me is that no official statement has been made from the mods.
    I guess we will find out alone, as always.

Aslandroth likes this.
  16. Oessian

Oessian Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello All,

This is intended to keep you all curious as to what will be available once the countdown ends.

It's nice to have a mystery now and again instead of having everything revealed straight away.

Thanks,
    Oessian

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Frostarch likes this.
  17. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

You must've missed the "find the patch-waldo-notes yourself" that comes with every new release.:confused:
    o_O
    Oh the transparency! *sarcasm*:rolleyes:

MikeyMetro likes this.
  18. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I like mystery and suspense as much as the next guy but lets face it, sometimes it is a HUGE letdown . If there are never before seen uniques, or deep discounts (both of which I suspect are not likely) I will save my gold and have my credit card at the ready. If I have to make time to be here only to find another worthless 25% off sale as the warehouses of Dracania are bursting at their seams and everything must Go Go Go, then I will skip it. Also, the format is out of step with the norm around here, where the countdown exists while something is taking place, not while waiting for it.

I want so badly to be optimistic here, but I've played for over a year and been burned too many times. Is it wrong that this feels like BP is making an end of quarter cash grab on subscriptions?

19. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Well we'll see in a day or two, sure hope it's not too bad, i saved up 25k andremants so hopefully they sell some inventory space or something

20. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

My guess is that it's probably new versions of the old premium gear, updated to the new base and enchantment stat system, and possibly a new special crafting core ingredient that you can only buy at emilia so that you can craft legendary numbers onto the premium gear.

And of course, if DSO is smart, they'll make the gear unique permanent values extremely useful so that players will need to have premium to buy the cores need to do whatever crafting is needed, thus generating revenue from anybody who commits to using the premium gear.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.