Where to get good gear?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by therpgrogue, Oct 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therpgrogue

therpgrogue Forum Apprentice

I have a Level 26 DragonKnight and I want some more cooler and stronger gear and stuff in order to buff up a little bit. Where are the best places to find legendaries and exquisite items and get stronger at the game?

2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Strong item is item with maximum base stats & maximum of specific desired combination enchantments.
    You may see examples of strong items here.

The chance for low level to get legendary item with maximum of specific desired combination enchantments from loot is very low.
    However you may craft items from green, blue & purple to get legendary you desire. But of course you need green, blue & purple ingredients with high value of enchantments.
    The chance for low level to get green, blue & purple items with high enchantments from loot also very low.
    However for low level you will find quite often to get item with high/maximum base stats.

If you find item with high/maximum base stats, use it, upgrade it high as possible, especially green & blue items that is cheap to upgrade.
    In PVE for low level, there is no reason trying to find legendary..since using green/blue items your character already strong against monsters.
    For low level if you find legendary, usually not a good legendary, you might want to just melt it so you have GOP to upgrade your equipped items.

3. therpgrogue

Okay thanks I will definitely look into it.

Of course the crafting system does confuse me, for example on a workbench I have no rarity items to combine yet, I just have random items I can combine that are over Level 10. Any crafting guides

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

You can find a very detailed and easy to understand guide on Drakensang Wiki. In fact there is almost anything you want to know found there. Cheers and good luck

trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

6. therpgrogue

Okay lots of help. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.