Expantions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by galaxseajones, Jul 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaxseajones

galaxseajones Forum Greenhorn

I'm sure with all the money youz guyz make off this game, there is an idea where you can make more money!!!! expand the levals and the world map to other lands and dungens mabey up to level 75 with new armor to buy and wepons to buy and so on and ao forth cause im sure its hard work!!! but it would pay off in the long run, cause this is an awesome game just not enough levels. I'm sure everyone at level 55 would be blown away ecstatic , overwhelmed and super excited to play more levels...Now i dont know the prosses of making a game sooo on my part, easier said than done huh... but just food for thought!!

2. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Adding new levels too frequently will make the old players leave. Each time you raise level cap you will lose players because they are not interested farming new gear anymore however adding more end game content without raising the level cap too frequently is good idea.
    I feel that the DSO has too less activities for end game players at the moment. Let's hope new paralel bosses to fight with.

TwiliShadow and MikeyMetro like this.
  3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

They will implement new ranks for items and new PW dificulties and that i think will do the job.

Syzzer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.