Just a few things i noticed when playing on TS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JustTestingTho, Sep 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustTestingTho

JustTestingTho Forum Greenhorn

Hey, I have been playing on the test server for a day now and a few weird things caught my attention.

The first one and most frustrating one is the combat value. It seems to bug when equipping a weapon which has lower combat value but looks stronger in the stats.

The second one is that for some reason i already got 20 gold. I had about 2 or 3 gold and wasnt really paying attention just completing quests when i suddenly got 20 gold? I wont complain and it probably is some reward with the level chest but it was quite a surprise.

The third one is the difference in the premium timers on the top right of your screen and the one just above your hotbar. one of them says 2 days 23 hours and the other one says 3 days 5 hours.

This is the first time im writing something about bugs and i do not know if the things i noticed are important in any way.[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/m7rsG These are the pictures of the things

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

1) Ignore CV. Completely. It's an awful measurement tool.
    2) I guess so, the reward chest gave you the gold.
    3) Quite common to have that. Still a bug.

Also, these are not TS-related, they happen on live too.

3. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

These days i somehow got 200 gold lol, probably a quest

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Doubt any quest gives that much, but it could've been that special chest again.

5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Untill they put the TS in server list i will pass, also they need to make him work widowt installing new content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.