Bug on glove stats?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thebearreturns, Mar 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Hi there, i try to lvl up the gloves but seems the hit points stat get dropped down when leveling... why??
    [​IMG]

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @thebearreturns , I'll need you to test something out, what happens if you actually upgrade those gloves?, do they get the values displayed on the upgrade window or do they show different stats?, we had cases in the past where the upgrade window displays different values than the ones the item gets in the end, so I'd encourage you to test it out and let us know the results. ;)

3. thebearreturns

mmm i was afraid yo do the upgrade and get defenitively the worse stat xd
    Ok i'll and report here the result as son as i get some gold to test it, thanks you

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello again @thebearreturns , we got confirmation from the team that it is just a visual bug, the gloves should get the correct improved values when upgraded, cheers. ;)

5. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

Only visual? EDIT? This bug isn`t only for gloves , all items with base stats HP are buged.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  6. Erebus

Erebus User

Hey there @deliburan78 , if you have proof of it, please take some screenshots and send them to support so that the team can confirm what you're saying, cheers. ;)

P.S. Watch the language, please.

7. thebearreturns

hi there i get some gold to test it.. seems the "improvement display" is wrong and the basic display of the item is right cause once i equip them my hit points get increased by the basic stated value

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.