New Moon Event?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hidden-Apocalypse, May 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden-Apocalypse

Hidden-Apocalypse Forum Greenhorn

Hello there!

The event was announced today at Midday, except that it is 4pm and still nothing ... Do you have any news about a possible postponement, cancellation or change of time?

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

it is 1am In Berlin doubt they are awake to even know there is a problem. Nor do they probabley care, timetables means nothing to them, they don't play.

3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I don't have the answer to your questions but I gues they postponed it because there was already another event active (monster hunting event) and they usually don't overlap events.

The "unexpected event" was the second monster hunting event (there was no mention in the event program) and probably this caused the delay in the start of the newmoon event.

If I was a moderator of this forum I wouldn't be happy to be fooled this way...

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Sorry for this 24-hour delay. It was active other event (Monster Hunt Event) and, for that reason, New Moon Event started a bit later.

We had no information about it, so rest sure that we are not happy with this situation too. Plus, yesterday it was holiday in Germany, which means no information.

Cheers,

5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

That would be a whole lot easier to believe if the moon events hadn't been run during the same time as other events so many times in the past. They goofed up, admit it and move on.

6. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

The drop is the reason. We should have almost zero drop of insignias in this already miserable drop event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.