How Do i Play?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MessorNocte, Apr 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MessorNocte

MessorNocte Forum Greenhorn

Is this game playable via browser (too lazy to download the game) if yes,how do i start the game?

2. Aerion

Aerion Someday Author

Hi MessorNocte,

Yes, the game is playable via browser. You need to use a browser that supports Java (like Firefox). Just log in to the game via the game website and hit the "Play Now" button at the top.

And please use the search bar at the top left before creating a thread next time. Make use of the DSO Guide.

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  3. Yash786

Yash786 Forum Apprentice

Play in firefox browser. Chrome do not support flash now. Also IMHO firefox is a bit better that opera in handling this game.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Actually Flash is working but it is not enabled by default ... while Java is not working.

5. DandereSuki

DandereSuki Forum Greenhorn

No, after you click "play now", it just gives you "download now". So you can't play it with a browser

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thank you for opening my eyes ... all these years I though I was playing the game in browser but in fact I probably wasn't. I was just hallucinating.

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You can play in browser, but ever since Google stopped supporting NPAPI in Chrome, you've had to use other browsers that still support it (at least for now). The most popular for playing this game via browser is FireFox.

8. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Both Trak and Baragain are correct, but so are you. It is possible to log into firefox and only see the download game button instead of play button. However, turn on your java and make sure it is updated. Then you will see play now instead of download.

[​IMG]

LegendMaker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.