What happens when the premium trial expires?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DracosBW, Aug 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracosBW

DracosBW Forum Apprentice

This is a very important question because I have a lot of items in both my storage and my backpack; more than will fit in my basic inventory once the premium trial ends.

I'm not going to have all my possessions just randomly vanish, or trapped in limbo until I get premium again, am I?

If I need to clear the slots before they vanish, I hope to get some kind of warning, but I'm asking here just in case as well. I have quite a few important items I've collected, and since I don't have the ability just now to purchase anything, I can't just buy the space to keep my things safe.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You better make room for all those items ... because all of them will be removed from the premium bag and placed into your regular one.

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  3. Beldak

Beldak Regular

That is a very good question, what happens if all the inv room if full and the premium is over, where the items go?
    Anyone tried it?

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Beldak ,

those items are moved to the "Overflow bag" which is a temporary bag and as soon as you have a free spot in your "regular inventory" they will be moved in that free spot.

Hope this helps,
    good luck! ;)

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Heya and thank you very much!

Melethainiel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.