hope every love dso guys help us !!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fangzhan, Apr 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fangzhan

fangzhan Forum Greenhorn

We are DRO RISE players

We did confirm whether it was official

We played for eight months on this server

A few days ago received a message to turn off the server at 4/28

And this company wants all of us to change to the Korean server to play

The focus is on: data is not transferred

And BigPoint say : I will get all sea player a powerful pet

just 5% exp dragon haha .. cost 8 month and more and more anderment and premium

premium somebody buy a year directly .. told us to re-direct and give a small animal?

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @fangzhan , unfortunately, there's nothing we can do here in the EN forums to provide assistance to Dragonrise players regarding the apparent and imminent shutdown of your server, a week ago, our Team Leader @Allogeneous raised your concerns to Big Point, but we still haven't received any official answers regarding the situation:

As frustrating as it might be both for you and for us, we can only be sympathetic with you as fellow Drakensang players, but as part of the EN team, our "jurisdiction" doesn't quite reach nor includes Dragonrise server at all, what we can do for you is keep pushing for an official answer and inform you all back if we get one.

I'd also venture a little bit and suggest you to raise your concerns in the Korean forums, since it's more likely that the teams in charge of those servers give you more timely and accurate answers. Now, to avoid this thread going in a downward spiral as the previous one regarding the Dragonrise issues, I'll keep it closed until we have new information to provide, best regards.

Allogeneous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.