Defensive dwarfs... RIP flag runners

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by napoli-sniper, Mar 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

Hello
    I play on dwarf class since lvl 45 as flag runner in pvp :) and now i can't play enymore...in lvl 45 i take dwarf for flag running i did not care about dmg etc... in lvl 45 i was happy using vargulf set and some legendrys and i was doing good
    in lvl 50 i was using dragan set and new vargulf set shield and avenger ( +40 steam weapon ) and a1 torso and some legendrys and i was good to..
    now in lvl 55 i can't understand what i use enymore ...i m full defensive items legendrys and i try a2 set and hero shield and it was bad and i try old vargulf it was bad .... i can't be tanky enymore my life in 40k hp and some player hit u 55k even taht my resistance is 50% so i can't know what u sould do enymore .. please help me because since patch came i m not doing pvp...
    in dmg mode i have 13k dmg but still don't love playing dmg ..i play this game for fun and pvp is fun for me only when i play as flag keeper :) thank you .. eny idea what i should use .. i m redy :)

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

A DK.

DocWhisky, ImmortalDeath and EhtovK like this.
  3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Dwarfs still make excellent flagrunners in the level 55 pvp game. Here's my current build.

I use my old level 50 black warlord set (glyphed the pauldrons to 52) + level 55 tier II wolf slayer absorber (base block rate is about 3740, got pieces last month and crafted onxe level) as my base.

Still using my old sparks set (level 50 belt and boots glyphed to 52, level 40 gloves glyphed to 48) and full dragonsilver set (no glyphs) and defender adornment (the resistance is now more useful).

My torso is new, though. Level 52 crafted torso with gold hp and armor lines, and two gold %idoti lines and another random %idoti line and a lowish %armor on this item line, for i think about 27.5% idoti and 20 or 21% armor on this item.

Gun is level 50 2-2 gun, with 90 or 91% total idoti and +70 and +21 damage lines (the +21 was the random).

If I was going to focus on flagrunning, I would go for an armor torso, but my mech spends most of the time in 2H mode. My mech build isn't really "optimal" for either 2H or 1H, but it does make me somewhat tanky as a 2H and able to deliver damage in 1H without theneed for any other gear switching.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I don't think it is your build. It is probably that you have won many matches and the system have moved you to match-up with more stronger players now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.