bug or not?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thouvou000, Jan 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Its been a week now that i have spotted something like a bug, regarding the PVE leaderboards. As far as i know,if i want to collect points, i have to run the dungeons solo, not in a group.
    What i spotted today is a player who has been collecting points even though he was in a group. Once he was in a group of 2 and another time he was in a group of 3 and they were running q8. So, i was farming as usual and was also checking his points.What i saw was that he kept increasing his points as though he was running the dungeon solo. So, what is going on here?

P.S: i first spotted another player who was getting points even though he was in a group and not solo.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

1. It is plausible
    2. If so ... it is bug/exploit

I have spotted the same since long time ago.
    Some players are already exploiting it.

3. Opalsion

Opalsion Junior Expert

I would not be impressed if something like this happened, but it could be also if they were running in different maps/difficulties. Or maybe if he started killing mobs or boss (via port) solo and after a point the rest of the group entered map.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nope ... I can't get into details but it is a bug/exploit :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.