Qaizah's Secret

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EvelynJ, Mar 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

So today I found the last hidden secret achievement in Qaizah and thought I would share it with you. If anyone is missing any other hidden secrets they can ask here and I'll try my best to help.

To complete this achievement you must collect all 4 parts from the maps around the Great Desert. I will leave you with my drop rates to give you some idea what it's like if you're looking to complete it.

Temple of Agony - 1 in 88
    Evergreen oasis - 1 in 5
    Spiky Valley - 1 in ~200
    Treasure Cave - 1 in 63

I'll leave the pictures below for your reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was hoping for some special reward (Like something in your inventory that grants bonus Materi fragment drops or something) but no, just a few points :)

2. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

Thanks for sharing this. I had many friends in game asking what was that craftable staff for.

3. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Oh congrats! Any advice on what the hidden achievements are? I dont think I have any at the moment, only getting back into the new maps to get the last achievement points to push to be 7k.
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.