LF Guild (Agathon)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Aryade, Nov 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aryade

Aryade Forum Greenhorn

I've just recently started playing on the Agathon server got around to level 20. Was wondering if there are any guilds or groups of people out there that would like to play with me. I speak English (no other language) I'm 26 years old, I can't play all the time. I'm chill and laid back, just here for a good time. My in-game character that I play on is called "Wildebeast" (without the "")

RyanED likes this.
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Aryade ,

Welcome to EN Forums ;)
    We wish you good luck in your search. Meanwhile, you can check HERE some guilds introductions ;)
    Cheers,

RyanED likes this.
  3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

You are welcome to join the Nobles of Duria. You can apply at NoblesOfDuria.GuildLaunch.com. We have people from all ages and many time zones.

4. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

I am also in the Agathon server (new player as well).

I'm very impressed with your guild, Dragonnns
    Just browsing your link it looks like a fun group of friends.

But give me some time until I feel ready to join a guild.
    Right now I feel like I have to learn slowly and solo play.

I will feel too shy and embarrassed asking too many questions.

5. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

That's where the Guild comes in. We will make you feel at home and there is no such thing as "too many questions". We have all been where you are at some point. If you wish to solo for awhile you can still do that within the guild while enjoying the benefits the guild offers. Ultimately the choice is yours and we pressure no one. It's a game and is to be fun. Hope you find it so! Thanks for your interest and also in visiting the Nobles of Duria website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.