Suggestion Taming mounts/pets

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Please_enter_a_name, Jul 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the idea of being able to tame mounts or pets?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2017.
  1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title is the TLDR.

I think it'd be fun to be able to tame certain mounts/pets instead of only having to grind for them. I think it'd be so much more fun if we had to gather specific ingredients that would allow us to battle and then tame the mount/pet. I've seen this in many games and i've always loved it. It literally can't go wrong.

We could also get some kind of rewards from completing things like achievements that would allow us to tame such and such. This would make it so much more worth the time put into achievements. There could be MANY things we would have to do for each and every mount or pet. For example, rather than being required to have an item to tame the mount/pet, it could be something like the mount spawns at a specific time and area - or you'd have to defeat this and that first. You get the idea.

What do you guys think? :)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  3. trakilaki likes this.
  4. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Do we use pokeballs on them?

5. Depends, if you have any left. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.