Feedback What are the max values for the new enchantments?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Mar 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Hello everybody. I'm looking for your help. I figure that the developers will take their own sweet time getting us a list of the new max values for the new enchantments. I'd like your help in making a good guess sooner.

I've made a Google survey that you can input items and their stats into. From there, once we've gotten enough responses, we'll be able to make a good guess at the maximum values for each type of enchantment, by item.

Go to the survey found here and start adding items. My recommendation is that you open it on your phone and when ever you get a gold line, base stat or enchantment, enter those values into the survey. As the list gets large enough, I'll run the numbers and build a table like what we were used to before.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. _Baragain_

Mods, please don't delete this, or merge it, or whatever. This bump is necessary.

To the [silly noobs] who think it is funny to submit garbage data like 10000 base HP on an item, or 99999999999999999999999999.... damage on a weapon, go take a long walk off a short pier. I built the survey to gather data to help the community, but if you want to ruin it for everyone, go right ahead. I will close the survey, track my own gold lines, develop my own estimates of max values, and leave everyone else in the dark because you are an ungrateful, ignorant waste of oxygen.

I will clean it up tonight, and if I see one more spawn from an overly shallow gene pool giving me deliberately bad data, then I'll leave you all to figure this crap out for yourselves. I don't like my charity being taken advantage of. I don't know how Trakilaki puts up with people like you who grief the wiki pages, but I'm not as patient. I will stop making an effort to help the community at large, and keep all my advice to myself.

Are we clear?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 7, 2017
    Nalros, Dragonnns, Gevilson and 2 others like this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the club :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Now you know what kind of people I am dealing with at Wiki :D
    They have too much time for vandalism ... but no time at all to actually help :D

MikeyMetro likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

Mods, you can close this thread. I'd closed the survey because people do not deserve my help. Maybe when they grow up in another year or two I might try being helpful again.

5. Sorry to hear that Baragain. I hope you don't stop helping your fellow players altogether, but I can understand the frustration of trying to help but getting nothing but grief in return.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.