R199 and Ghost Festival II

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Sep 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

2. stegon

stegon Forum Apprentice

3. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

lol. kings hill sewers event. but seems easyer to play. cause of 2 base maps. . nothing new. block strenght rune ? crit rune. well why.. people craft anyway crit dam stats on ring and amulet with hp yellow line. work on set bonus skills. that what people like. variation of set bonuses in this game are weak. yet still this all works fine for all enyoyers. well ok thats my toughts. back to game grind some gold on desert map. btw when you guys nerf that map too lol :D

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Where do you get the armored Rhino?

At least now this event is much more worth playing, they give costumes, i can't see the rotting horse, the one from the second dragan event, is it being rewarded there?

5. trakilaki

You mean that bad copy of the original horse from the first Sargon event? :D

VukChe likes this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Getting the cloak @ lvl 55 was my biggest concern. Glad to see the it was not nerfed beyond recognition. Bit of a nerf on att spd but not devastating. Armor and resist could actually be higher than before depending on the random roll and a toons current build.

I've been playing this for an hour or so daily on TS since it was loaded. Pretty much the same event as last time. Ofc there is still plenty of time for the devs to nerf drops to keep the current trend of event feedback consistent :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. sargon234

The shadow steed you mean?Well, I came to the game just after the first dragan event finished, never had the chance to get that horse or to play a true sargon event

Well, i'm a collector, so those steeds should be obtainable somehow

8. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Are they trying to bring back 1h builds? I keep hearing here the 1h builds are weak currently

9. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Something nice for DKs, tenacity runes are now available for 1h and shield too. I guess old runes will be updated ?

[​IMG]

10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What is this in English? Is it the blocking rune?

11. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

yes, it's a persistence rune with block strength.

12. trakilaki

No ... Hell Mare.
    No ... those Grand runes of Persistence are 2H runes and are remaining the same. These are new runes ... usable in 1H and 2H weapons and Off Hand.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VukChe and Falk101 like this.
  13. sargon234

I was talking about the horse you craft with the hell mare

Well, at least they are putting usable block runes, they should be useful to tank and those who use shield

14. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Ho, bad news for old Grand runes of Persistence :( so i will sell them because i don't find any interest to add these runes on 2h weapon.

On the event (in the mini bar) i saw only 2 runes of persistence 0,08, do you know if we can get other ?

15. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Mini event progress gives you 2x Runes of 0,08 Block Strength each.
    Main event progress gives you 2x Runes of 8% Critical Damage each.

16. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

With 2 runes 0,08 block strengh by year and if old runes are not available for shield, it will take some years to get something correct.

17. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

sargon234 ws talking about the Fester Mare. I too was hoping it would be somewhere in this event, as one of the workbench recipes we had to recently acquire stated that horse in relation to this event... not live yet, plenty of time until late October; we'll see. Anyway, they put the pumpkin helmet and pet in, so still a nice addition for collectors.

18. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

They are updating Gwenfara gear, but will it still be bugged? The last iteration the stacks did not build properly. There was a full 1 or 2 second delay between stacks.

19. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Traki, if you have information (i.e. stats) on the Gwenfara 1h axe could you post it please.

20. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

It's similar with the staff, but with base CHR and using FotD instead of Destruction.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.