T5 items and Gnob cores / Old items values

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Slabutul9, Aug 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Now that Infernal2 is finally here, we have to remake (drop or buy) our sets. But there are some event items which we can't get them tier5...like dragan ones for example. Also some people have tier4 sets with gold base. So idk why that ''gnob cores'' were removed from TS cause are pretty usefull ...that way we wont have to farm everything again and buy N items to get them with gold base everytime when BP add a new mode. Also about the old items values...Is not fair that old players (me as well) can have them and new players can't (same for old speed gems, not only for items) . For example travel speed boots, old players can have boots with 4x10% speed new players can have with 4x 7.5%. Values should scale with the actual items. Also for old boots and gloves in tank set. For example:
    -new gloves: 2k HP base , 120% hp (4x30%) , 5 sacred gems (+-1k HP) and 5x30% HP runes = arrond 11,100 HP
    -Old gloves : 2k HP base(crafted into unique item ofc), 2500HP from bonusses, 5 sacred of life (+- 1k HP) and still 5x30% HP runes = 13750.
    Same for boots.
    And also Old 2h weapons had 78-80% weapon dmg values which now are impossible to get and should scale to 75-76%
    And also old shield were much better with 60% overall block and not block rate on item. Some ppl still have them and is not fair
    All character are kinda balanced (except mages in pve) so Bp should focus more on things like this, and remove this unbalanced things from OLD and NEW players cause is not correct that some ppl can have something what now is impossible to get.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

This is one of the reasons why you may not want to commit to event gear. At least with the PW gear there's the ability to get to it as long as the PW's exist, whereas event gear from a twice a year event is can leave you stuck.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  3. mor1

mor1 Forum Greenhorn

well i agree to all of these, bp sabotage new players, instead of giving them some advantage to reach the old ones.i know old ones dont want this, ( i am old player as well 4 years ) but if there is a gap between new and old players always, new players wont come since they will not be interested play this game.this game shall be, with farm and hours playing, the new ones, can reach to a similar lvl to old ones, so they can fight them on arena etc. but this game is like, who was fast enough, he did it, now it got removed.

p.s. sorry for my bad english

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Just be honest and admit it is about you not about the old or new players.
    You spent your old items crafting them into one item/set and now you want to use another item/set.

In both cases whether with old or new gloves ... when crafted with unique item the outcome is exactly the same. But you are intentionally comparing legendary gloves and gloves crafted with unique item just to mislead the readers who are not familiar with the changes.
    "Can have" and "Have" are two different things ... many of the old players don't have them. Besides ... those are the recent changes ... meaning new players had opportunity to get them as well.

Dragan's items are not old ... they are brand new. You will have opportunity to upgrade the tier when the Augment cores will be introduced into the game ... OR ... when a new Dragan event starts.
    It was always that way with event items or items bought for drakens. Dark Set/Armor of Darkness, Regalia set, Sargon's set ... etc ...etc.
    It took years to complete a set in the past.

ТнeRock and MikeyMetro like this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

There are two roads to take when doing any crafting. The cautious thoughtful path or the instant gratification one. Changes in the game have always happened but since r185 they have occurred frequently. It has been no secret that infernal II was coming. Next will be III, IV and so forth.

I'll give an example crafting for the longer term. When the Dragan event was on I wanted the set for a temporary damage boost while I work on a new weapon. However I did not want to put my best use my best 4/4 ingredient gloves, boots or ring just yet. Instead I transferred some pretty good 3/4s onto some lower tier (to conserve on cores) set items.

Also I really get tired of the old vs. new argument. Imo, this is usually nothing more than a smoke screen for instant gratification. I have no problem with any player that wants to be OP as quick as possible and does whatever it takes to achieve that. But not realizing that they will need to do this over and over as the game changes is just naïve. Changes happen, sometimes radical ones, in any long term game.

I admit that I may be one of the first to bemoan a big change. I have been doing that in this game for well over five years. That fact that I keep playing, adapting and adjusting my plans is evidence enough that I got over it and moved on.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

krislee and Shabono like this.
  6. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I farm much for old items bonuses so is like saying to bp : refine all our speed saphires how you want xd . So for me I prefer to have the old items(9% run speed boots, block shield) as they are cause I farmed for them . I kept them and didn't melt them cause I knew I would need them. Is like saying : I trow away my old pets/costumes/mounts and now I can't have them, but others have them so bp delete their items xd, but in rest I agree with you. #peace

7. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Legendary or crafted into unique ... base values are the same, comparation was supposed to be with both crafted into uniques, cause be serious....who play with legend items?.

That wasn't that point of my post, if i crafted something or not is my problem. Is just not fair that some ppl (and me as well) have objescts with values which now are impossible to get, that's unfair.

Ok listen, New tier will always come correct? So you will stay with your good items in inventory and craft 3x gold ones only until when? Until lv 60 come?:) Then useless that you crafted them.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  8. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

i'd like to see a way to move those crafted items onto DIFFERENT uniques. BP will obviously make lvl 60 eventually, and a ton of new gear and stats/enchants will probably be available. so for now, while they keep changing and upgrading sets, it would be nice to transfer those crafted ones onto new and different items. for example i made a damage torso and put it onto grimm torso. then decided i wanted to use witch seeker set for the increased speed and damage of the 3/4 set. i've been STUCK trying to craft a new torso for months now. would be great to just pop it on over so i can at least save some of the items that i've made that turned out the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.