Is it possible to (re)craft "old" tier 3 PW unique on new PW unique tier 4?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bábovka, Mar 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bábovka

Bábovka Forum Apprentice

Hello guys! I have a question since not everything is clear to me yet. I got old sets tier 3 lvl50 from PWs and I just wonder before i'll start spending hundred thousands of materi fragments if there is any possibility how to craft it on higher tier and higher lvl or not. Let me show an example what I have in my mind:

Old lvl50 tier3 Heredur's helmet + some crafting items (cores, fragments, etc.) into new 55lvl tier4 (or at least 55lvl tier3) with new stats (both white ones with HP/armor in basic stats and also the blue enchantments).

Thank you very much for answers!

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

No. Also, you can't use the old T3 items to do the legendary to unique stats transfer. Those old T3s are only worth using until you can replace them. Then they are only worth the melt value.

3. Bábovka

Bábovka Forum Apprentice

I see, such a pitty...thx, dude. Then i'm going to farm fatal or just materi - 110k materi fragments per PW set needed if i'm not mistaken, right?

4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

It's only around 100k this whole time? wow i can do that in a couple days in that case

5. Bábovka

Bábovka Forum Apprentice

Yes, I went to try Q3 fatal solo if it's till possible to farm somehow and at the end there was price 50k for helmet and 60k for shield tier 3 and lvl55...the question is also if I should wait for tier 4 available or not - can it be recrafted after like this:

tier 3 lvl 55 PW unique + something = tier 4 55lvl PW unique or not?

And also will tier 4 be available to buy for materi fragments like tier 3 now? If so, what's the price for it in materi fragments? Because if there is like 10-20k materi fragments difference, there is no point of me wasting my materi fragments right now...

Btw...I think that old PW unique is eligible for transfer enchantments crafting, at least it's written on the unique, @_Baragain_

http://prntscr.com/efxgjv

Is it some bug that it's showing there in description?

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not true :p
    You can update the old PW unique items into new ones ... and later even upgrading them and using them for leg to unique crafting.
    With the process of transferring enchantments form leg to unique item you are upgrading the old unique item into new. The old unique item should get base stats of a new unique item.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  7. Bábovka

Bábovka Forum Apprentice

@trakilaki Thx for answer. The thing I want to find out before i'll use any materi fragments for anything is if from old lvl50 tier3 unique I can craft new one lvl55 tier3 unique or not...the reason why am I asking are obviously glyphs needed to increase equip on 60lvl now.

I saw a video (can't find it now) where someone transferred enchantments from lvl55 t3 legendary by using lvl50 t3 old unique and the result was new unique (with extra white stats), but on lvl50 only...I guess no one wants to have 50lvl items at the moment when we go lvl60 and there are more glyphs needed

Also, does it worth to even try now to recraft anything or better to wait with old equipment for tier4 uniques? And is it possible to craft from a tier 3 unique tier 4 unique?

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Oh, this is interesting....

9. choijaeyong

choijaeyong Forum Greenhorn

Black General Item. Is it possible to combine this with a gold line?

Also, can you make a gold combination like the event item?

I need your help. : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.