Need help newbie.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SlaJaZz1, Jun 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlaJaZz1

SlaJaZz1 Forum Apprentice

I just started a character Ranger and now lvl 16. May i ask what class is the best for f2p and if so which server should i go if i want some pro help in game to further up?

Im at server Grimmag atm.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The easiest class in early game (In my opinion) is the Ranger because of the versatility. Later in game, Dragon Knights become very powerful and can do things that no other class could. Spellweavers and Steam Mechs end up in high demand as support in late game due to their high damage output.

My recommendation is that you make one of each, play each to LVL 20, and then decide which class you like the feel of.

3. SlaJaZz1

Close.
    thanks! but what about the skill build? i didnt up anything coz i dont know what to up for fps and solo player for now. furthermore, do i keep do quest until lvl 50? or what lvl then start to explore to boss fight?

4. _Baragain_

Quests are the easiest way to level up. Boss runs generally take good groups, so find a good English speaking guild and that will help you while you develop.

5. SlaJaZz1

thanks. can you guide me thru the skill build of which one to up for pve and such? i tried to do the spider but fail :( coz got a bit of boring doing quest. hehe..

6. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Well, fell free to experiment , one thing that i really like about the skill system is the fact that you can try all combinations with no restrictions as the game allows you to simply allot points and remove points from the skill tree at will.

As for class selection, here is the overview of each class

Spellweavers : High resource (mana) regen and high elemental damage.They are your typical mages with low hp high damage and crowd controls.

Dragon Knights: Generates resource (rage ) by taking hits or through certain skills.They can tank aswell as go DPS.

Ranger : Its a balance between the above two but requires the highest player skill level according to me.

Dwarfs: They are kind of like engineers that build turrets that do high sustained damage but the placement of those turrets is important as once placed there high dps turrets cannot be moved and you have to move out of range to dismantle the turret and cast another one..

Choose a class which matches your combat playstyle.

Belei likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Rangers are the most difficult class to play with.
    Easiest class in early game ... while progressing to cap level ... and at cap level is SW.

8. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

It used to be SW the easiest class to play.

However, I now think SM is the easiest class to play as two machine gun turrets can beat anything and everything the game throws at you.

Even for PvP, SM rules the arena now.

9. _Baragain_

Maybe a better way to say that is "SM rules the arena for now." With the changes coming in the next release, they will be much less OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.