Premium cubes (update)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mihaels11, Apr 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mihaels11

mihaels11 Forum Greenhorn

Helo all!

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be some update on Premium cubes.
    By update i mean better items, and gems when opening them, or something like that...
    The reason I am asking is because i have collected pretty decent number of them, and I dont know if to open then or save them...

Thanks!

2. NoelaniAlthea

NoelaniAlthea Someday Author

As far as we know, there's nothing new coming for the premium cubes. The last update was when they made the unique items scale to your level. I would keep an eye out, though, for Twitch sessions or Official Announcements to see if there are any changes coming. Have a great evening.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

My recommendation, save them for when Crafting 2.0 comes out. As long as you have a good amount of gold, you'll be looking for good stat lines on items (exo and legendary) to craft and pass those good stats on to even better weapons and armor.

Also, if you are not LVL 50, save them for when you reach level cap so that you can hopefully get some nice items out the gate.

4. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

Nice advice,I'll fellow it.

5. NoelaniAlthea

NoelaniAlthea Someday Author

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.