Suggestion Solid Core on sale

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like to have solid cores on sale?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2018.
  1. Yes.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Hello
    I would like to see this solid core on sale for matery fragments just like the Pristine cores and Soul cores.
    PS Or put this core on a boss drop like all elemental cores so that we should know a specific boss to farm this solid core.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Demon ,

If you are suggesting that to "solid cores", why not to other ones? :p
    Let's wait for some comments.
    Cheers,

3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Because like the Pristine core can be optain form all bosses.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Not quite. Pristine cores can be obtained form all bosses in infernal difficulty. Some players cannot do this which would render the other cores, and the ability to craft with them, useless. That is why pristine and soul cores are sold and the others not.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Ye but it not drop as elemental core, is more like a universal core so why dont sell ? He drop on all boses like pristine core, yes on all difcultyes but still..Or make that drop on specific boss so that i knw where to farm.I have low drop for this core and i need to craft rings so where to farm?

6. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

You just get solid cores by farming regularly, they are not such a rare drop. I remember farming dark cores for my q7 weapon, and it was really frustrating the amount of times I got solid instead of dark. In my opinion, if they put cores on a store, they should put all of them, but I prefer it the way it is right now.

7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

For all the talk about "balance" it is precisely this type of thing that throws the balance so far out of whack. There is a massive amount of difference between the haves and the have nots. For pve, this is a good thing. It encourages people to go all out for the most dmg/hp/resist/etc., but as long as pvp is tied to pve, creating a system to separate some players from others only leads to further imbalance and the ultimate nerf that goes along with it.

As far as selling all them, I'm actually surprised DSO doesn't. Seems like a money maker to me and that is one thing that they strive for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.