not fair

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bloodyneo, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

hi there i just want to let the developers know that rangers is the biggest looser in this lvl 55 because we cant craft our old lvl 50 long bows into any other unique ,,not even into old unique 1h bows like the bear or herald you just destroyed rangers again...do u want all rangers to start from scratch? at least creat new unique 1h long bow that we can depend on....even the djin unique quiver is not craftable...im realy not happy and im seriuosly consider to qiut this game

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Please do.

Kohn_Hamper, Yogo and EhtovK like this.
  3. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Remember the Sands of Malice teaser?

Go to 0:52, and it reads: "Be careful what you wish for..."

I can't recall if you were one of those RAs that screamed for months to have a "real 2 handed weapon", but anyway there they go, wish granted, I'd dig the forums to find the posts, but I'm being a bit lazy today. :D

ImmortalDeath likes this.
  4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Those "real 2 handed weapons" are not too bad at all.. they just lack a line of Critical Hit value built in them:) Now that would be something:) Until then it is a Longbow+ Quiver for me:) Nice one.

5. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Worry not, we SWs don't have any crit lines there anymore either, or anyone, for that matter. :)

Now I wonder when they'll introduce mid weapon for SW? :p (I'm ignoring my own "be careful what you wish for" advice :D)

6. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

thats explain who you are just pointless sarcastic person .... and i dont need your horrible feed back especialy from a dk character player

7. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

No crit hit, no 20% concentration reduction, no speed boosts, no quiver for additonal damage, crit rate, crit damage (and 3 to 5 additional standard gem slots, plus the not yet useful rune slots) ... sure, decent base damage, but crit is where it comes together for Rangers.

My weak Tier 1 Full Moon bow does ~1K using Hunting Arrow, ~4K to upwards of ~10K using Precision Shot on about 1/2 of my attacks (when crit engages).

The CV 12000 or so Level 53 Siege Bow I found early on does 100 - 800 damage per hit, with no crit hits ... losing the Vargulf bow and quiver meant my crit % dropped from ~48% to 8% --> literally zero crit hits in the 5 minutes I tested it on Normal map mobs.

I for one didn't ask for the Siege bow.

Oh, well, at least it sells for an ok amount of coins.

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Good morning there,

This is not the right place for suggestions, as you probably know. We would like to thank-you for your suggestion anyhow.

I would like to ask you to keep the respect with everyone that posts in any thread. If you are seeking for opinions, you should respect every single one, regardless if they are RA, SM, SW or DK. If you don't like to read other's opinion, so a Forum is certainly not a good place, especially when you criticize in that way who is trying to give you feedback to improve your idea :)

We should not being discussing everything that it is bad and, certainly, it will be balanced in the future. Our Team gave you a seige bow, something demanded all over Dracania since Release 155, let's say. So, they added it into the game; now it's everyone's choice to play with it or not. Everything is still not perfect, but we must fight, together, for a better gaming experience.

As this has already been discussed, and, if you have any other suggestion, please, write it on our creative corner. If you want, you can even add a poll, in that case, you can only ask to vote instead of writting. By that, you can avoid to have some players that you don't like writting their opinion.

Everyone here is welcome to write and express him/herself :)

With your permission, closing the thread.

EhtovK and Yogo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.