Raffle

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EvelynJ, Nov 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

Many people are asking and I'm also curious, how is it possible someone won twice on the raffle when they even said (during the stream) that people should and can only send one e-mail.

[​IMG]

I just want to ensure that the raffle is fair to all the users.

Eve

Edit: I'm just concerned that people are abusing the system and sending 15+ e-mails to increase their chance of winning. It's always those that play by the rules that suffer the most.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

The selection process is shown in the old twitch sessions, they scan and scroll the screen and go "Oh that looks good." The only randomness is what catches their eye without being annoying enough to ignore. There is no check for multiple entries, obviously.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If you check the Twitch summery, you see that they fixed it. I hope that it was just a typo and not them forgetting to check for duplicate entries before their drawing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.