Daily quest loading issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Raviin92, May 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raviin92

Raviin92 Forum Greenhorn

Hello Admins im having trouble doing my daily quests for about a week now..ive tried to wait it out before trying to make any reports assuming that it was a common problem for everyone and that the problem will be recognized and fixed,but my Daily's refuse to load..any help? and will i be able to have the chance to do all the days that ive missed again?

2. It's almost certainly a computer (desktop) time synch issue. Please read this post in the User Guide.

Summary:

Why don't I get any new daily quests? It says "New daily quests are being loaded... New daily quests available in 00h 00min."
    The issue can sometimes occur when you change your local PC time. If you sync your computer time to the correct local time, the daily quests should appear/load normally again. You can find your time/date setting by right clicking your clock on the task bar and selecting time/date settings.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Your best bet is to set the clock settings to automatically acquire the time from the network. I have mine set that way and have never had an issue in the last 3 years of playing. Might be longer, but I don't remember when daily quests were introduced.

4. crohise123

crohise123 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I also have the same problem and I'm form the Philippines. I tried to set the clock and it's still the same

5. @crohise123 Log out of the game and shut down your browser. Click on your desktop time, then "adjust date/time", then select the "Internet Time" tab and tick the box for automatically synching your computer time with an internet time server. Update/ok it. Done.

Note: if you have to frequently adjust your computer's time, you may need to change your CMOS battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.