Why can't I log in?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Womanimal, May 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Womanimal

Womanimal Forum Greenhorn

I've been unable to log in for two days now. I use the downloadable client and server Agathon. I'll enter my password and the screen will simply refresh with the password no longer entered. No error message pops up. My username remains (as it always has) but my password disappears. This started perhaps a week ago. It would happen once or twice and then I'd be able to enter the game. Now I just can't log in. I've changed firewall settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the client and verified my e-mail. Please help.

2. Lets try to further isolate the problem. Can you log in via a web browser that supports Java (for example: Firefox)?
    Also, what troubleshooting steps located in the the Tech FAQ have you attempted, if any?
    Finally, is it the same account that is associated with your forum account that you are posting this thread from, or are you locked out from your normal forum account too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.