Event Timer

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geema, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

Could you please use a 24 hour clock to countdown events BEFORE they start. Since this is an international game and there are so many different time conversions and numerous servers, it would be easier for all of us that do not use UTC to tell what time an event will start. You use countdown timers for all your sales and during events that you could easily add one on the event page 24 hours before an event starts < i.e. New Moon, Fool Moon, etc.> so players are aware and ready. Thank you.

2. SillySword

SillySword Regular

It's a good idea. I had a similar one in OLD forum long time ago. But it's gone just like OLD Grimmag Stone. :)

3. Szmaciak

Szmaciak Junior Expert

Good idea, BP often change start of events and I'm afraid that mechanism what you want is bond with download whole event code in servers at all...

4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

This would save me the time to calculate the starting times myself, and doesn't appear to be hard to do (I might be proven wrong lol), so, +1, I support your idea.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Pretty good idea +1. The could do this in the event window so it would not be obtrusive.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

I am glad to see others who like this idea. I am sure it would be helpful to whole Drakensang Community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.