Glyphs of power?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by manateeparadox, Sep 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manateeparadox

manateeparadox Forum Greenhorn

I've been selling all my pieces of extraordinary or legendary gear when i find a better weapon, but i've noticed i can use them for glyphs of power. Would you say this is worth it or that i should keep selling my for money? Thanks.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you experience level 50?

At level 50, I generally melt all legs, all pinks, all blues worth less than 80 silver and all greens worth less than 20 silver unless I am using them for crafting.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Melt everything magic, extraordinary, legendary or uniques to get glyphs of power.
    Sell greens and whites.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Here are the rules I live by in my search for better gear and gold and glyphs. It is a bit of a balancing act. If you save gear, but don't have any gold, you can't craft. If you have tones of glyphs, but crappy gear, you will still have crappy stats. If you have tons of gold, but no items to craft with, you will never make the killer gear that is worth spending your glyphs on. It is a circular problem and you need a little bit of all three.

5. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

I'd say it depends on your lv. the glyphs that you melt never go away and can improve your gear as you lv. up, at the same time getting 1000 gold for the last cloak is a long grind at that lv. So I only keep green jewelry and melt all else.

This advise should be taken with the two credits it cost me as a noob :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.