I Feel Insulted :)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by napoli-sniper, Apr 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

Some players hare in this theard
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/thr...he-proof-that-something-is-wrong.73339/page-2
    has used my vedios and they say i m cash and someting and more and more and nurf and something like this...... i m a weak noramle player :) go to werian and u will see my win rate in 1v1 is 50%

the first thing its speeded up vedio i make faster with 100% the kill real time was more the 1 minite so no need to compare us with op players :)
    second thing i had worked on my buid as u can see i m full unique and i think deserve the fast kill in hard modes and i was with one of the best players in that vedio and he was on red essence :)
    [​IMG]
    third thing with this build i have no problem in pve but in pvp 1v1 i have no chance vs Mage - ranger with same build like me because ranger or mage with a7 and a1 and or a8 and a2 amulet and 2 rings from mortis will kill me with 1 fireball :) or 1 explosive arrow and unstill now my win rate vs rangers and mages is 20%
    the last thing i no cash toon and no need to insult me or talk about nurf because a speeded up vedio :)
    honeslty i m so sad because of my pvp loses in 1v1 and with my pvp lvl u will vs only marshal and flag bearers or field marshals so i getting one shoted alot alot of times .. i m not craying and i know its the good build for pvp but at least respect players who had worked on thier pve build and all players use my vedio to talk about nerf dwarfs and they forgot a ranger killing a1 mod4 solo in 3mn with green so its same speed as me

at the end this is message for all this peapol who talked about my 150 pink essence kill and i hope you want close theard because this talkin g hurts so much as you can see in this screenshots . i was not able to read all of this laying thing and insults ... and nerf things...why all this hating i realy feel desrespected and insulted honeslty and you can't compare betwin classes each class has his positive and negatives and lawyas ther is op players in each class so if u got a lose by op dwarfs its do not mean that the meduim or weak players like me need nerfs to -_-

at lats thank you for all this bad comment i did not not put more more and you can see in the link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I feel your pain bro. I am sorry that you feel awful reading these posts. It is a shame that people post such things without knowing the facts and without finding the truth and facts about something. This is a very good example of fake news.

In addition to that, other people reply with what they assume, again without knowing any facts.

I hope you will feel better.

3. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

Oh my...
    EDIT ??

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  4. napoli-sniper

thank you my friend finely some one get it This is a very good example of fake news. they think im op and i need nerf and they don't know that i can't win 1v1 eny more and i when i play only me and tank i lose 300-400 red essence and not 150... i used 150 in taht kill because teh other dwardf for on red and he used around 300 red esence btw .... and the problem they saw one vedio ... why some players are so lazy...
    you wana get a strong ranger or mage .. go farm q7 and uniques and u will be able to kill mod4 in less then 3 mn in green and arher is meny rangers vedios doing that so with red some rangers kill grimag in 1 minite just like me and switch :) and and they don't need to hit enything for buff... i m not compare but i mean each class has his posstive

and why they talk only about my dwarf .....in my chanel ther is a vedio about my tank in lvl 45 full flawles gems ery strong charachter but i liked the Sm since lvl 45 i was playing with sm.....in lvl 45 the sm we was 10 dwarfs in server werian no one played with dwarf in lvl 45 why they forgot about that ah bad memory they have no problem we old players maked friendship guilds our guild Warks guild have thanos ranger 42k hp and 17k dmg :) and we have mage Tnse kill girmag mod4 in 1minite also with the same amount of essence

message to medaretor of the forum... you ignored their bad talking and using my vedio and calling me cash toon and i don't have problem with.. they did not respecting me losing days of farm and over 20k red essence to get Q sets ...np for that
    at least don't lesson to weak players with no set when they kill a player or win 1v1 they talk about nerf its better for them to stop talking and go farm for Q sets :)
    in the forum they sed farm mod 3 like i did get sets and craft them then start mod4 it will be easy when u get better items use soul cores to upgrade them its easy and simple....why i m not craying about my 1v1 loses ... why ..why i don't say nerf mage nerf tank nerf ranger ? because i know that my build right now is full dmg and my build will work grat for a mage or ranger on 1v1 but not for a dwarf i will work harder to win 1v1 thats all :)
    i did not insult enyone even that i feel that i worked hard and stil lose in 1v1 but its ok its was my mistake and i don't need to blame another strong player or hate or that ..

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude don't get too much credit to your name ... because there is none. No one is even talking about you in that thread ... you should read it carefully and don't make hasty judgments if you don't understand what you are reading.
    They just mentioned your video as an example ... and no one said you are a cash player ... they were talking in general just to make their point that cash will always create unbalance in the game.

You are old player?
    I am amazed of your statement :D ... As far as I know (and I know pretty much everything) you are not playing the game more than 2 years. How do I know that? I was answering your questions at DSO Wiki and guide you through out these past moths (I won't say years).
    [​IMG]

And that was exactly the point of that thread ... if you are not a P2W player there is no chance you can have strong F2P toon in short time ... unless you are midget. Midgets nowadays can surpass all the other classes in few months.
    Fake news is a new term pushed up by the globalists ... so they can ban any information they don't like. What is their goal? Their goal is to make the information unavailable to the people ... so the people would only hear their news from their media owned by their corporations ... which are usually brainwashing people with lies they want people to hear. Any other information (accurate and true) would be labeled as "fake news".
    So dude ...please don't try to use those fake therms.
    Especially when the point of the pointed thread has not been understood.

6. napoli-sniper

Ok I don't wana be thier example :) its my right ... i have my own problems i have my own ideas and you should read right if i was not the one call cash toon you should read ... my english is bad but i just got that
    and i m 2 years old player you are rigght and 2 years ago you was anwser my questions
    2 years its not old ? 2 years ! not old ! 2eays bro with all my respect istr ealy realy long time for a game :)
    and why you never talk about us losing 1v1 vs half stats ranger ? !! why i have screen shot with ranger with half of m y stats win me in pvp so its better stop crying and trying to nerf our class and go make your charchters stronger thats all what i know and thank you aain for you informations long time ago
    befor this i realy loved you and respected you because you always protected us f2p players and now i can't see that enymore and i see your attak to sm class with no meaning and i hope admins are smart enought to see that the sm don't need eny nerf but ranger need the nerfs

[MERGED]

i sed my point and i wish they delet this theard soon please :) because i sed my point and now i feel better :)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  7. Nalros

Nalros User

@napoli-sniper, if you wish to add something to one of your posts, please make use of the "Edit" button.

8. napoli-sniper

delete all the post please because this is not helpfull and desrectfull for me

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.