Question about Machine Power Set and increased damage on weapons.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mpkn2, Sep 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpkn2

mpkn2 Forum Apprentice

hello guys. im new, im lvl 40 DK, i got a drop today Machine boots and i have a

question about the set. i tried to look the location of the items but i didint found anywhere... :/

also i saw that the weapons are with 6300 not sure about the cost exactly. but my question is

all item for that set can be droped and where ? does only weapon and belt with money ?

And about increased damage on weapons. for example i have an axe with 200-300 damage and

120% increased damage does it mean i have more than 200-300 damage or its already counted ?

sorry about my english and thanks to you all :)

2. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I hope that this makes sense.

There were changes that aren't on the wiki.

The Machine armor (head, shoulders, torso, gloves, and boots) are world drops and can drop in any of the Dwarf maps. Because of the fact that gear can drop +2/-2 levels from the monster level, it is theoretically possible to find them from LVL 38-47. The two handed weapons and the belt that can fit into this set are only available from the Artifact Merchant for Andermant, and they always scale to your level.

The Mechanical Sword and Mechanical Shield from the Mechanical set can also drop in the same areas and have the same level range. The belt in this set is given as a quest reward in Thundercrest and is LVL 43. The remaining items from the set are all available from the artifact merchant and these include the mace, axe, amulet, ring, and weapon decoration.

Found here is a list of the "best of the best" of these uniques I found while farming Destructor normal while hunting for the boots.

In my personal opinion, the helmet, shoulders, torso, 2H axe is a rather good combo for a newer player who doesn't have any end game sets if they have the luck to get the three drops and the ander for the axe. The boots and gloves are less suitable for newer players due to their low armor and are more suited to endgame niche builds seeking to maximize DPS.

4. mpkn2

mpkn2 Forum Apprentice

thanks for the help guys :)

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Thank you for your support, guys!
    I am now closing this read ;)

Cheers,

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.