PvP 6v6

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jelbeat, Jul 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Can someone please explain to me why it is so hard to get a match 6v6?
    There were times i could play 6v6 all day, no problem getting a match. But now? I am lucky if i get 1 match in a week!
    I am not talking how unfair PvP is, it is as it is, better sometimes an unfair match then no match at all.
    I notice more and more that the progress bar slowly fills and i think Yeah, but a moment later it drops to almost zero.

I try it every day with a dwarf lvl35, a dwarf lvl46 and a SW lvl26.
    So it is not a matter of class or level.

2. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

There is a bug where some people aren't able to enter matches while others can. Could be that it is the same in 6v6.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

If that's the case then i hope it will be fixed soon.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @jelbeat ,

This topic is being discussed often here in the forum and we've already explained what might be the problems.

First of all, you should consider your server. Which one? Is there many players?
    Second: match-making is done accordingly to your XP level and, if possible, with people from the same PvP ranking.
    Third: if you are not getting matches, that might be related with:
    1. There are not enough players doing PvP;
    2. Ranking: priorities to the balance.

We think that level 55 have a better chance to get matches, since there are many players joining the queue.
    Anyhow, it is true that sometimes you get 12/12 players for 6vs6, but ELO pretends to balance the match and, maybe, that's why you are not called often. First of all, consider your server.
    Cheers,

5. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I play on Heredur, must be the server with the most players, that used to be anyway.
    I think there are more topics in this forum that are being discussed before but always return, that means that it's a topic that bothers a lot of players or a certain topic is still unclear. Sometimes answers are calling for more questions :rolleyes:

If there aren't enough players with the same PvP ranking, why not consider joining players with PvP rankings close to another?
    Let's be honest, sometimes u are in a "good" team, sometimes in a "bad" team! Or sometimes u are lucky and sometimes not.

But thnxx for ur answer Sunlight ;)

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @jelbeat ,

You should have no difficulties to find a PvP match in Heredur.
    Honestly, I had that trouble and for that reason I had to move on... It must be related with you ranking, as it is with me.
    Also note that we are running Dragan Event - it can be one possibility too.

Of course! Discussion is always welcome and PvP needs improvement. No doubts on it.
    Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.