can i move stats heredur shield t3 to justice shield tier 5

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by darkner01, Aug 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkner01

darkner01 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG] can i move stats from heredur shield t3 to justice shield tier 5 ? and how ?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No you can't do that.
    The only way replacing them is ... by using Photoshop or similar software. :)

3. trakilaki

It is a real funny answer :D

You can't do that because they are not a same item.
    You can transfer stats only between same items ... but different tier.
    You can only transfer your stats to higher tier Heredur Shield

4. darkner01

ok ty alot :D that mean i have to make good legen shield from the start :D its easy than farm for heredur shield tier 5 :D
    ty again :D

trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

No man ... all you have to do is to buy a new T5 shield and upgrade your existing one. With Soul Core transfer crafting you can pass the enchantments from T3 to higher tier unique item.
    If you wait for Augment Core transfer crafting you can even change the base stats of the new shield without losing the enchantments.

6. darkner01

the shild have a 3362 base bloc rate if i buy heredur shield tier 5 i may not get that base block rate so its must easy to make a new shield with good stats

7. trakilaki

You will be able to upgrade the existing shield and keep the base stats + enchantments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.