Agathon is having latency issues too

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by -DeathRaider-, Sep 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Ever since maintainence i have been having latency going up and down like crazy from being below 70 to above 800. This is not normal and many others are experiencing the same on agathon.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I have experienced latency issues as well.

3. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am getting latency of above 1k now game is becoming unplayable sometimes then all of a sudden jumps down to less then 100.

4. cogix

cogix Regular

I have no latency... my toon just like to go forward and backward several times and likes to wait 4-5 seconds when the click on the loot and I find it in my inventory (probably my toon is checking if the loot is real).
    I submit a ticket a couple of weeks ago. The answer was "we are aware of the problem, you will be compensate".... still having problem and no compensation

5. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Is the lag on agathon going to be fixed and is known about?

6. Grasschewer

Grasschewer Forum Apprentice

lag is not as bad as when the servers moved but it is bad.

7. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

you should try tegan for asian uses.....my normal ms is 220ms at best im living in sydney ..it seems bigpoint dont care about asian or oceania users

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.