Game Crash, BSoD Blue Screen of Death, Restart - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~Safael~, Jul 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Safael~

~Safael~ Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I've just had about the 10th case of a PC crash while playing Drakensang with a blue screen of death, the error code is THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER.

No other application than Drakensang causes this error. Even in the past, there was no BSoD on this PC or a crash with restart.

At location Eternal Watch, the BSoD will occur with each pass - so this location can not be completed at all. The crashes occurs both in a thin client and in a browser.

Both the graphics card driver and Java are in their latest version.

System:
    Acer Aspire E5-551G
    Win 10, 64 bit
    AMD A10-7300 Radeon R6, 10 computer cores 4C + 6G
    AMD Radeon R7 M265
    8GB RAM

I know, it's not a big expensive game machine, but Drakensang runs smoothly on it. And I consider the graphics card one of the most common and most widely used laptop components.

Does anyone have a tip how to continue playing the game? (but I do not intend to change the graphics card or buy a new laptop).

Thanks

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello ~Safael~ and welcome to our DSO EN Forum. I am sorry to hear about your issue; be so kind and send a crash report to your Support please

kindest regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.