Ring of Life? Should I...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rjrichards, Nov 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Wanted to gather some opinions on whether or not I should start this quest after reaching level 30 recently. If I get it now at level 30 will it not be a giant pain to upgrade this is as my toon moves up in level?
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

2. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Yes, it will help you later in the game and the item level will be your level when you turn in the quest. Also, it's repeatable, so you can make as many as you want and melt the old ones. This map is great for farming so you might as well make a ring while you're there.

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I agree, you will be farming a lot to complete other quests, so you might as well pick up rings while you're there.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The upgrade cost is fairly cheap for the first 5 or six levels. If you get one with max or near-max stats it can actually upgrade to better than the max stats for a higher level ring.

I did the quest a few times with one of my toons when I hit level 30. Got a near max stat ring at level 31. Upped it to level 37 and it has better stats (HP and regen, the % HP is a bit lower) than the max when I check the quest with a lvl 41 toon.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Q1 and farming? I don't think so. :D

6. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

So I went ahead and completed the RoL quest in about 3 days. I think I will be rotating in and out depending upon the situations I'm in as I don't like the damage loss. The ring I got for level 33 has the following stats: 170 HP, 2.7% increase in HP and 10.1/second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.