No Words Only Tears...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by spartawars, Oct 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartawars

spartawars Someday Author

Guild xSPARTAx has lost their leader and dear friend.. It seams that God is cruel sometimes taking young life from this world and leave us to ask our selfs, Is God Just? Thats a hard question, a philosopic one, but no philosophs here!! Its simple, God takes the best from us and leave us to question Hes ways.. My dear friend, i know where are you now and i wish God will take me too and short my existence in this cruel world so i can join you.. I thank Drakensang for oportunity to meet lots of people with different destinies and i especialy thank for oportunity to meet you and to be proud to say that i have know you. Condolence to hers family and especialy to her brother. Thanks for all the battles we have fought together, it was a honor to fight on your side.. Life is like arena and you have fought always for the right reasons and xSpartax remembers that and will never forget you.

REST IN PEACE MY DEAR FRIEND
    (We will see you again, soon)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

RIP. My Condolence to her family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.