highest dmg done in pvp?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Beast, Mar 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

hey , recently i did quite alot of dmg in 5v5 , i wanna see if anyone has some nice pictures for me to see too :) [​IMG]

Universeea and Dylannn like this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

LOL, what a bunch of easy targets. The three centurions were just feeders for you since I'm sure they all died in one hit and those hits were probably 20k+ each. Then, without decent support, those two higher ranking players couldn't carry the team.

I will say this though; Against a team like that, it is sort of pathetic that this match went to time and ended up tied. That tells me you weren't trying. You were just going for humiliation and that is poor sportsmanship.

Novadude, GodChronos and EhtovK like this.
  3. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Sometimes it's harder than you might think. Surely, only +- 2 weeks after the expansion, almost everyone has turned into a 1shot player :rolleyes:. (ofc, there are exceptions)

At times like this (see pic below), it is pretty easy to win...

[​IMG]

But sometimes there is just no way to do it. Simply because, even when there are only 2 players in the enemy team that are actually capable of doing something, his team (in this case) isn't really that awesome either. :rolleyes: If they die at the wrong moment, the momentum is gone and the flag will be lost again.

Or in this case, a team of 4 people vs people that are not in a group and thus don't play as a team.

This team didn't need to have a good KDR, they had good tactics and there was no way to kill this DK (high running speed, insane hp regeneration and no teammates to help me at all :D).

[​IMG]

And of course, when you own team doesn't support you, things can go really, really bad. Lol.

[​IMG]

Let me add something really quickly: sportsmanship in 5 versus 5 has died a long time ago. Or I'm just incredibly unlucky... My team doesn't support me, my own team insults me (yep, lol...) or the DK just goes to a corner and waits until the match is over (oh gosh, I really hate that one........)

When I see that my team doesn't try to help me, why should I bother trying to capture flags, knowing I'll fail anyway? I'm just playing for fun then, since no one is 'trying to win'. :rolleyes:

But of course... on lucky days, I can get teams that actually play to win. o_O

I felt the urge to write this, sorry...

Cheers

EDIT: PS: I know that these opponents are pretty low. Basically my ELO is ... ehmm... weird since the expansion. I am happy tho... at least I can find PvP matches now lol.

4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

VERY good I am impressed, I've only gotten close to 3m since release but I have not touched pvp much yet since materi farming seems to be the fastest way to build super toons.
    I did have an epic throw down with a tank that can tank infernal already :p
    He took 250000 damage before I won

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.