Please turn off false messages for end-gamers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Darwarren, Jan 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Some of my toons have reached level 50 XP and wisdom.
    Still, they get status boxes for extra xp for guild membership and for premium. But they are ineligible; they have topped out.
    It's the same thing for mentor bonus. They are ineligible. They have topped out.

A little more consistency won't hurt DSO's reputation.

sebastian_fl and misterbean like this.
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Please note 50 is not a hard limit it can be moved up... So might be the best to keep it the way it is for now.

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Yes, no need to clean up a wound. You might get cut again.
    Don't you believe in "wipe and flush"?

4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

During battle i agree no need to clean up... Fight or die clean up once you done.

5. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

It isn't hard or harmful to add something like if Player level < Max Lvl : showThatUselessWhatever
    Otherwise dont.

+1 to OP idea.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This is BP... they screw up even the simplest patches. I'm sure that if they did this, they would screw it up and it would bite us later.

I like the idea, but as I've said many other places, I'd rather their energies be directed to actually fixing the stuff we are telling them is broke.

Troneck86 and EhtovK like this.
  7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

+1 to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.