Armor break

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BiggestBill, Mar 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiggestBill

BiggestBill Forum Apprentice

I have noticed that the armor break is only up for 1,5-2s for me in pve, when it states 5s in skill.

Does it behave the same for all?

Ticket sent on the issue.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you in the pws?

3. BiggestBill

Yes and Blakborg, might be in other maps too.

4. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

@BiggestBill...
    Do you have a character called Biggestbow ??... :)

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I believe this is because bosses and mini-bosses have a reduced duration for armor breaks and other stunning effects.
    You can easily see this in PWs when you do a net on a mini-boss and other creatures, the mini-boss recovers quite fast while the other creatures are still in the net.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Mini bosses with the telaport skill and the speed skill have shortened durations of stuns and debuffs.

thebearreturns and ekant1992 like this.
  7. BiggestBill

Yes, I have ;)

The problem is ALL mobs have the short armor break...

SonuJ2 likes this.
  8. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

omg bro you stepping on the red line of dso farming system....lucky we have armor break on those mini monsters now..may be it will be gone in later releases...keep in mind bro NO SPEEDY FARMING...DSO style

9. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

@BiggestBill.. Hey peterboy :) ..I thought u stopped playing DSO :) Nice to see u again

PS:- I know this message has no connection with this thread..but hey , i finally met my old friend ;) .

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Try the normal mobs ... you can see it is working as intended.

BokiSablja23 likes this.
  11. BiggestBill

Today it works like that but yesterday it was flawed. Even got it confirmed by a friend, strange...

12. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

I posted this issue with a video cap. some time ago... it's just what Baragain says

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.