drakensang SDK

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky

AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky Forum Apprentice

can i download the SDK?

if not, does public in he future?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

LOL... no. This game already has enough cheaters without BigPoint giving away the developer kit. This isn't a game like Skyrim that you mod. You play it as delivered.

3. AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky

what, why you say this? why i must to be a cheater o a modder? i can't take for the pleasure to read?

this is not serius, i wanna know, and nothing more, if in the future too.

obviusly is running out there, i ask if have official resource.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You may not be, but what do you think would happen if BigPoint made that sort of thing public?

People would have a through understanding of how the PRNG works and could attempt to manipulate it for their own good.
    People could create more effective bots, and have a better guess at the anti bot measures in use.
    People could attempt to create injectors for resources or items.
    People would use it to modify their games to achieve an unfair advantage over their opponents in PvP.
    ...etc.

Long story short, the number of people who would cheat far out weigh the number of people who just want a pleasure read. Then those cheaters would need to be banned, and the game would become a much smaller game, just as it has everytime there has been a major exploit.

Name one multiplayer online game (especially one funded via micro transactions and even the sale of virtual vanity items) that publishes their SDK (SDK, not a limited "Creative Engine" for developing custom skins or something like that).

5. AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky

this is not true, i know part of it.

and the fiction is unnecesary, i ask, nobody answer ok, i give urs time to know if it goes to be realased, and who parts are actually public

nebula3, pathengine...

bbbb

6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

That will obviously never happen)

But bitters don't need it anyway.
    1. Networking protocol is already broken.
    2. There are injectors on the IO networking facade on the client already.
    3. QT is easily injectable by itself, so one doesn't need to be an ask level of person to look things up and hook were needed.
    4. The source code of the bot, some versions of it were available on the web. One with access to fee communities has it. There is no rocket science in it.

All the holes could be easily patched. But NO doesn't care. Also, the not as it is could be traced with behavioral analysis. But since it is very active, guess no one really cares

7. AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky

can close if not give me an ANSWER, i open here the task looking for a officer , not than go to the school at hacker matery.

i not wanna be mad, if in the future have a answer (yes or not) send me

8. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @AnyoneUnderTheBlueSky , as an answer to your question, please refer to the point 1.2.8 of our Terms and conditions, specially the highlighted part:

• 1.2.8 The use of programs that place an excessive load on the Services are strictly forbidden, and this applies to the use of any software that would influence normal gameplay, in particular programs that systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions (bots, macros, etc.). Any reproduction, analysis or modification of the Games, Game components or content provided within the scope of the Services is also prohibited.
    So, the answer is no, Big Point won't disclose nor hand out their SDK, even if it's just for reading while having a cup of tea, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.