HP regeneration runes not working in 5v5?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jeffzrx, Jul 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

my HP regeneration runes are not working in 5v5 anymore....why?

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Too many items, runes,pets, mounts dont work in arena, maybe is time to make arena maps like some special maps with some percentage nerf for each type of character luke they did on infernal maps.
    The problem is that free arena form kingshill and from each city dont have limitations and you cant realy test your arena builds before you enter in one form of competition.
    So you cant test your regeneration and you cant optimize your glory points because only in oficial games you have that nerfs.
    I have this problem too, im dk and rings from Q4 dont work but all mages and rangers benefit from other items bonuses and this is not faire, because we waist time for that items and if that items dont work in arena i would like to know that before i farm them.
    I think they should establish a maximum % regeneration value in PVP and this can be made only making arenas as special maps.

3. AlexandroM

AlexandroM Forum Greenhorn

write in support it's bag

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

As you may remember, some months ago, in Release 166 , HP potions and resource potions were removed from PvP maps, due to unbalance issues.
    Since that moment, our team has been working in PvP balancing measures and, as result, HP runes are not working in PvP maps.
    So, it is not a bug and it is intended.
    Cheers,

5. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

i hope this will be reconsidered as a rune is not a potion or a buff but is more like a gem and part of the overall build of the toon

Arr and MikeyMetro like this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I gotta agree with this. Even as an RA I've never really considered these runes or my old skull onyx as part of my pve build. They are for pvp and treating them like a buff renders them far less useful.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Arr likes this.
  7. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

exactly! i'd go as far as to say it renders them useless!

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I believe the onyx skulls work as they are +hp based but not anything % based. I'll have to check but I believe my dk is getting +60 hp/sec regen in pvp from the skulls.

I would be curious if the old +3568 or whatever they were hp pots actually worked in pvp.

9. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Just tested with my long forgotten ranger. They don't work :p

10. gdonev

gdonev Forum Greenhorn

Dear moderator Sunlight and Dear Drakensang Game Design Team,
    I first want to apologize for being honest. The second thing I want to say is that I haven't heard such a regretable and laughable excuse for poor game design in a long time. As far as I understand from the explanation of moderator Sunlight any item that gives %hp regeneration will be automatically disabled in pvp because healing potions are %hp regen based and you wanted to removed them form pvp?! Where does that leave ring of life for example ?! Or where does that leave any future items in the game that give %hp regen?! Or how did you decide that items that give %hp regen are so overpowered in pvp when currently rangers do 80k crits with EA in PVP and mages do 50k crits with fireball in pvp ?! Both classes will two shot my DK in full tank mode from the other screen, yet this is not overpowered but %hp regen is?? Even if you have 200000 hp this will regen you 2000 hp per second which is nothing compared to 80k crits from EA.
    I would allso appreciate it very much if you let us know if this is the way you intend to design the DK class in the future. Implementing in-game tanking items that are partially or fully disabled in pvp doesn't make sense to me. Implementing runes like the rune of life, which I don't use for obvious reasons and the rune of grand persistence, which is currently a nice slot taker in my inventory, do not improve our game experience by a notch and create only frustration. If this flawed game design is not corrected and will continue in the future I do not see any point in playing such a handicapped class any further.

11. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @gdonev ,

That's the answer I got from QA Team. You have now the opportunity to ask them directly and, perhaps, you will get an answer :p

We are not talking about classes, but items and/or gems/runes. It is intended that regeneration items/gems/runes are not working in PvP due to the balance that our team pretends to introduce in PvP matches (starting with R166). DK class is a close combat class (face-to-face match), which means they need some other skills that prevent them from being killed so easily. That's not the topic of this thread.

Cheers,

12. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

//troll//
    :D:D:D:D:D
    ( @Sunlight , likely this was unintentional; but still too funny ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

13. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

buff,ess,and pots are the only things that should be banned from all arenas not equipment's and runes that we all worked for that is are strength.

Arr and jeffzrx like this.
  14. Bundin

Bundin Regular

I have than an answer why working than the Bloodrune set regen skill, and the Lifekeeper regen skill on PVP other the reason could be that these items don't have permanent regeneration skill, because its need a hit to regenerate, or a block.... I am right?

15. Sunlight

Sunlight User

:D Unintended
    They intend/want/seek to focus on PvP balancing :p
    Cheers,

MikeyMetro likes this.
  16. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

how could 0,05% or +8, +20, +40 hp regen became a pvp unbalancing thing? since you can use rings of life that regen 1% each¿

those runes barely helps you but if you remove them they will became totally useless then.

I hope design people rethink this (because its wrong).

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  17. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

You can't use the ring of life's 1% regen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.