time to join a pvp battle

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Greekpro99, Oct 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greekpro99

Greekpro99 Forum Greenhorn

hi guys i would like to know something i'm playing this game for a month now and i'm 25 lvl i can join 1v1 very fast but the 3v3 or 5v5 takes too much to find a game about 6v6 i can't even go i was waiting 45 minutes to find a game and still did not find one.My internet connection is good no problems there is it from the game or i have a problem with my internet i can't understand why takes so long?Also i forgot to say this happent before and after the events that passed i thought because of the events that no one plays pvp but when the events finish still the same

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

First of all what server do you play on? Second is that most people at your level would keep on leveling up instead of doing pvp. When you reach lvl 35+ or such people might try less to lvl up and more to do pvp/events. Right now with the dragan event there will be even less people doing pvp. Good luck on finding matches. :D

Greekpro99 likes this.
  3. Greekpro99

yeah i forgot to say that iam on agathon (server) yeah i mean you are right about the lvl but i mean there are lots of players not a few you know and this game is based on pvp it should be faster i had to wait 30 minutes for a battle on 3v3

4. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Well most people who try pvp at low level get rekt by twinks and then think they need to get really strong to try pvp again so they stop untill an higher lvl.

5. Greekpro99

it could be i dont have such problem but i will try the thing that you said to go from 25 lvl to 30 to see if i have a better change there

6. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Level 30 is still a level with a lot of quests to do so not sure how much good will that be but I wish you luck in finding a match! :D

Greekpro99 likes this.
  7. Greekpro99

i dont have any choise i have to take the risk becuase when i go 50 lvl and iam low on pvp it will be hard for me to go up you know on pvp so i have to do it

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Greekpro99 ,

It has do to with the number of players that were registered to your battle.
    Normally, on level 50 EXP, PvP matchmaking is fast, because there are more players getting registered and interested in PvP. By low-lvl, sometimes you have to wait longer to get a match, especially when those matches are 6v6 or 5v5...

This has to do with players and the amount of players that are interested in PvP in that moment in a specific server ;)

Cheers,

Greekpro99 likes this.
  9. Greekpro99

okay so i know i don't have any problem with my pc so that's good

10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Greekpro99 ,

Absolutely you don't :p In fact, this is a "global" problem in servers with less players/activity.

Good luck and be patience :)

Greekpro99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.