Questions about Varholm

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thuglifederp, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

So i gatherd like 6k silver essences for the upcoming event the full moon so do i need more ?
    roughly how much do i need to make like half bar of the upcoming event? i dont think i will be able to complete it beacuze of my job but im sure i can do half of it.

also, when you click to go in Varholm you see a possible drop list, has anyone got any of them? i only saw like 2 purple items and thats it

and will i be able to enter Varholm to get more silver essences in case i run out when the upcoming event is live?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I was spending something like 4-5K silver essences in the previous Full Moon version ... but this one has almost twice as big progress bar.
    It also depends on you character's strength ... if your character is weak you better use silver scrolls with blue essences.
    It is hard to make you a prediction how much silver essences would you need ... it is based on many factors and only you are aware of them .

Those items are dropping only when the event is active.

Yes you can ... silver essences are dropping while the event is active as well.

VukChe likes this.
  3. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Well i think i can say that im doing well in terms of pve, at lvl 44 i was able to do destructor solo and the whole dungeon before him pretty easy so that has to mean something.

thank you for your response now i can finaly stop farming those essences i did not had much plesure farming them the exp wasnt so great and the drops where 1mystic cube if it dropped that run .

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @thuglifederp ,

Thank you for your question and for @trakilaki support on this matter.

Once the question is answered, and with author's permission,

Thread closed

thuglifederp likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.