Looking for English Speaking Guild, East Coast Agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Toomis, Jan 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toomis

Toomis Forum Greenhorn

Greetings all,

I won't make this a long post, as the title speaks for itself. I am a pretty avid mmorpg player, who took a break from gaming about 2 years ago when I left EDIT . I have many years experience in mmorpgs, and I feel like at least in that respect, I would be a good asset to a guild. I am in no way bragging, simply just stating that I do have a lot of experience.

I have played MMO's since 2003, starting with EDIT. When I play an MMO and I like the game layout, I am pretty much stuck on that game. I know from reading that many guilds on here would like you to be a certain level before joining, and I can appreciate that. You want to see some form of commitment, and not just some fly by night looking for the good stuff.

At any rate, I just wanted to probe the depths as it were, to see who might be recruiting and if you had a website and or forums to visit. That's not a deal breaker of course, just nice to browse as it were. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me. I am playing at present a Warrior, level 21. Many facets of the game I am really enjoying, save the moment with the mouse, other than that, it's actually really enjoyable.

Thanks for taking time to read
    Toomis - Agathon server

Last edited by moderator: Jan 5, 2016
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Invite sent. We are 100% english. Some also speak other languages.

PS we use Razer comm for voice chat. There are 9 of us there and growing.

3. zackcap1

zackcap1 Forum Greenhorn

Im a casual player looking for English speaking guild on Agathon. Main characters name is Zackadin 31 dragon knight. I am looking for fun people to talk and play with. PST any time.

4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Several guilds can use more members, and actively recruit from time to time. Some are level specific, PvP centered, &/or very different on attitude and officers.
    A quick way to find a good match is through group chat. Ask the players you like best in your favorite times.
    The guild section in the forum has some reference posts buried in the back files.

5. MegaNuker

Ok sending invite. I think we ate doing sigris hard tonight for all guild is 30 up.

Edit: Your in a guild already Zack so hope you enjoy the game.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  6. XiyaSky

XiyaSky Forum Greenhorn

Me and a friend are looking for an English guild, we are currently in one till we find another. Please let me know your in game name. Thanks

7. MegaNuker

Ok EST 8:30PM til 11:30PM. I will message you when I get on if your on. I will also try to message a Officer a in an hour or 2 and see if he is on. If so VPack will invite.

8. ChickenChasa

ChickenChasa Forum Greenhorn

im an active player lvl 25 ranger also LF an english speaking guild. played a few other mmorpg's over the years would like an active guild to join :)

9. MegaNuker

Ok....

What server?
    What Toon?

10. ChickenChasa

ChickenChasa Forum Greenhorn

sorry agathon is the server and Char's name is Chickenchasa lvl 30 CV is 11954 still looking for guild if you have room

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  11. Angaar

Angaar Forum Greenhorn

Any room in your guild MegaNuke?I just started game last week. Lvl 33. I am currently in guild but it seems to be dead. In game name is Angaar. I am online a lot.

12. MegaNuker

Caitlidina is on she can toss you an invite into the guild. Just searcan for is and whisper that you need an invite. Sending you name over razer so she can see if your online now also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.