New Achievement titles

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sjwing, Feb 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjwing

sjwing Forum Apprentice

new achievement titles for over 7K achievements

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    trakilaki likes this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Sure fine, But before that how about changing the current 'oh-so-lame" final title of "Experienced Warrior" to some like "No Life Gamer." :p

Then after that we could go on with titles (just examples here)
    • Lives in Parents Basement
    • Youngest Son of a Drug Lord
    • Spends Whole day in Internet Cafe
    • Exploiter that was Not Caught
    :D:D:D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Demon, Eridiani, _Baragain_ and 3 others like this.
  3. MikeyMetro

Hmm, a bit stressed aren't we. Can't recognize a humorous troll for what it is :rolleyes: The only somewhat serious part of my post is that the current final achievement title is lame (a player goes from godly titles to Experienced Warrior.) Really? I believe you'll find most of the players feel this way.

Oh and by the way... I am well past 60 years on this little lifeboat in the cosmos we call Earth. I do live in my parents' basement (actually their whole house since they are both now in some different cosmos.) Although sometimes I stay at my own condo in the city and when there one can usually find me at the internet cafe at the end of the block (in reality it's a pub w/ wifi but you might be surprised how many of us drunks have our gaming laptops with us :D) I am 24/7 gamer (although mostly not in this game anymore.)
    Back at you ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Eridiani, _Baragain_ and EhtovK like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Over 13K here ... and still hunting for more :p

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

*WOOSH*

Did you hear that? It was the sound of Mikey's joke going right over Sjwing's head.

It was obvious humor and like Mikey said, you must be a little stressed if you immediately assumed that his humorous titles were directed at you as opposed to general humor. Go play the game some more to calm down.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  6. MikeyMetro

Yeah, there are way more points available these days than titles. There was a time when you had to do every little thing in the game to get titles. Not the case anymore... As I said the last time this topic was posted in Creative Corner ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Eridiani likes this.
  7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I have a name and disable titles I have deluxe and hide the magenta (PINK) crown xD
    Being brandished or labeled is kinda lame...
    It is no status because a status can change at any moment

Eridiani likes this.
  8. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I dont hunt achievments i live my life.If at the end of the day year or life there is something axhieved then good for me
    Anyway titles in drakensang has no sense they have put centurion on the same page with marshal and master what is this some sorcery likw the one with dwarfs?
    Dwarfs shoot with bulets versus DK that wield swords.
    Dwarfs should be hammer wield so there should be mele class i dont understand why they put guns on them and also i dont understand titles from achielments there is nothing interesting there maybe only handsome man :)

Eridiani likes this.
  9. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Whats wrong with living in the parents or any basement, lol?I will build my whole house underground!!Anyway, I would like to see some kind of rewards for achievement's earned, and title's......we have them enough i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.